Honorio Veruca Alcasid, Jr. and Regina Encarnacion Ansong Velasquez wedding is all set and it will take place this coming December 22, 2010 at The Peak, Terrazas De Punta Fuego, Nasugbu, Batangas. This Ogie Alcasid - Regine Velasquez Wedding is considered as one of the wedding of the year here in the Philippines.
Ogie Alcasid Regine Velasquez Wedding Entourage
Bible Bearer: Sarah Kate van Eimeren Alcasid
Ring Bearer: James Roque
Vow Bearers: George and John (Ogie and Regine’s pet dogs)
Candle Bearers: Mr. Mark Morrow and Mrs. Michelle Morrow.
Flower Girls: Charlize Jolene Velasquez, Sabriya Ramsey Gotidoc, Isabella Gianna Danielle Sese and Elisha Pineda.
Mr. Jose Mari Chan & Ms. Victoria Belo
Mr. Felipe Gozon & Mrs. Sharon Cuneta-Pangilinan
Mr. Ronnie Henares & Mrs. Ida Henares
Mr. Orlando Ilacad & Mrs. Wilma Galvante
Mr. Michel Lhuillier & Mrs. Amparito Lhuillier
Mr. German Moreno & Ms. Nanette Inventor
Mr. Manny Pangilinan & Mrs. Ma. Rosario Legarda
Mr. Vic del Rosario & Mrs. Lily Monteverde
Mr. Freddie Santos & Ms. Anastacia Puno
Mr. Antonio Tuviera & Mrs. Crisanta Villanueva
Best Man: Mr. Antonio Alcasid
Maid of Honor: Ms. Leila Isabel van Eimeren Alcasid
Groomsmen: Pres. Benigno Aquino III, Mr. Jose Roberto Adriano, Mr. Fernando Avanzado, Mr. Ruben Lugtu, Mr. Jose Avelino Flores, Mr. J. Antonio Nazareno, Mr. Beethoven Bunagan, Mr. Janno Gibbs and Mr. Archimedes Castillo
Bridesmaids: Ms. Svetlana Tasha Mitra, Ms. Janelle Amanda Avanzado, Ms. Leanna Julia Mitra, Ms. Yleina Ezri Mitra, Ms. Alliyah Roque, Ms. Alannah Kirsten Mitra, Ms. Maria Brianna Bunagan, Ms. Michaela Celine Adriano and Ms. Nicole Diane Manieo Flores
* Ogie Alcasid Regine Velasquez nuptial is a beach themed wedding.
* Vicki Belo is the sponsor of Regine Velasquez's wedding gown that cost $8,000 (P352,720).
* The gown is designed by world renowned Monique Lhuillier.
* In lieu of gifts, Ogie and Regine said (via their invitation card):
"We would appreciate if you share your blessings with our favorite charitable institutions instead.”
The list of the charitable institutions are: C.U.R.E. Child Foundation, ChildHope Asia Philippines, Bridges Foundation, Inc., Gawad Kalinga, Operation Smile Philippines .
“For the benefit of the doubt… Ogie & Regine”
“For gifts/donations in kind, these may be forwarded to ______ (their house address).
* The wedding attire for guests is STRICTLY FORMAL in light gray or beige suit with pastel colored dress shirt for Men and pastel colored flowing dress and wedge shoes for Women.
* Guests are requested to refrain from wearing red
* Cameras and camcorders are strictly prohibited during the ceremony and at the reception.