Examples Of Wedding Vows

Wedding Vow Examples - A Collection Of Example Wedding Vows

Samples of Wedding Vow Wording

If you are looking for an example of wedding vows that you can use, or maybe, to give you an inspiration for your own wedding vow on your special date, you came to the right place.

Below, you will find, a good collection, or let me say, great example of wedding vow wordings. I have included the traditional and non traditional wedding vows, religious vows and even the funny wedding vows.

But remember, if you are getting married in a religious and traditional setting, always ask first the church, pastor or the officiant of the ceremony because she/he may have specific words that you cannot deviate from.

So without further ado, here is my own collection or list of wedding vows.

Example Wedding Vows

Non Traditional Wedding Vows Wording Examples:
I (name), take you (name) to be my (husband/wife), my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.
I, (name), take you, (name), to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the (man/woman) you will become, and falling in love a little more every day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us.
Religious Wedding Vows Wording Examples:
In the name of Jesus, I ___ take you, ___, to be my (husband/wife), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, for as long as we both shall live. This is my solemn vow.
I, ___, take you ___, to be my wedded (husband/wife), to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'til death do us part: according to God's holy ordinance, and thereto I pledge you my love and faithfulness.
I love you ___ as I love no other. All that I am I share with you. I take you to be my (husband/wife) through health and sickness, through plenty and want, through joy and
Unique and Creative Wedding Vows Wording Examples:
It’s been two years since we first met, and one year since we fell in love... Today, as we start a whole new chapter of our life, I make a solemn vow to be ever-faithful to you, to be the guardian of your heart, to be the shoulder you cry on, to be your pillar of strength, to be your best friend, and most of all, to be your neverending fountain of love and support.
My beloved (spouse’s name), do you remember the very first day we met? From the very moment I saw you, I knew you were the one for me, the one that I know I have to spend the rest of my life with. Our courtship was one of the best days of my life, for you have become not just my lover and companion, but also my best friend.
I want to be your lover, your companion and your best friend for the rest of my life. I promise to love and cherish you, to keep you close and with faithfulness, to be your prop and helpmate in times of need, to make you laugh and to hold you when you cry, to hold you to the highest respect and honor as you so deserve for the rest of my life.
Funny Wedding Vows Wording Examples:
Groom: I, John, choose you, Karen, to be my wife. In front of our friends and family gathered here I promise to love and cherish you throughout the good times and bad times. I promise to try to remember to put down the toilet seat and to replace the toilet roll when it finishes. I promise to remember this day with love and roses. I will love you always.

Bride: I, Karen, choose you, John, to by my husband. In front of our friends and family, I promise to love and cherish you through every obstacle that may come into our path. I promise to learn how to change a tire and how to refill the screen wash when it runs out. I will comfort you when your team loses and drink beer with you when they win. I will love you always.
Bride to groom: Early in our marriage you will find it difficult to get the last word in any discussion. With time, though, you will learn how to always get the last two words in every discussion. Just make sure the words are "Yes dear."

Bride to groom: Always remember the three magic words: "You're right dear."
Minister to Bride: Do you take this man to be your husband?

Bride: I do.

Minister to Groom: Do you take this woman to be your wife?

Bride: He does.
I John, take you Mary, to be my lawfully wedded wife.
To be together in happiness and strife,
To have and to hold,
Even if your cooking grows mold.
I love you in richness and in debt,
And cherish all moments since we have met.
I promise to love you until the end of my days,
As long as you stay out of my baseball plays.
I pledge to be faithful
Even when we’re old and dull.
Feel free to add your own version or example of wedding vows.

2 comments:

Tina @ wedding favors June 23, 2011 at 11:22 PM  

I guess I like wedding vows that has personal input on it because we can give a little bit of wit and flavor unlike those copied vows that is always common.

Rus April 15, 2012 at 8:29 AM  

Love these wows. They are great.

Post a Comment

Theme And Design By Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP